Denisa DOMANSKA -2011 CONTESTANTS

missworld


PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name :  Denisa DOMANSKA
Age :  19
Height :  174
Languages :  Czech & English
BIOGRAPHY
Currently a University student, Denisa hopes to achieve a career in dentistry. Hobbies include: playing the piano, folklore dancing, tennis, skiing and snowboarding.
INTERVIEW
Tell us a little something about your Country ?
Rokycany is a picturesque country town situated in southern Moravia in a fertile region with lots of cornfields and vineyards.
Future ambitions ?
To become a dentist and travel around the world.
Describe yourself
I am a friendly and smiley girl. I always try to do my best and fulfil my dreams.
Personal Motto?
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you try.
Favourite food ?
Beef steak and grilled vegetables.
Favourite Music / Books ?
My favourite book is ‘Quo Vadis’ by Henryk Sienkiewicz.
Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a cat.
What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?
I played my first ever piano concert at the age of 7.
Special Talents ?
Folklore dancing.
Any other interesting facts ?
Diving training, travelling, playing the piano and sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...