PERSONAL INFORMATION Name : Lana MAHNIC-JEKOS


PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name :  Lana MAHNIC-JEKOS
Age :  21
Height :  176
Languages :  Slovene & English
BIOGRAPHY
Lana has an undergraduate degree in international business. Lana has lived in New York, Athens and Carlo and has just finished studying in London. Hobbies include: fashion, tennis, swimming and oriental dancing.
INTERVIEW
Tell us a little something about your Country ?
Slovenia is positioned in central Europe with a population of two million. Slovenia is a historically and culturally rich country.
Future ambitions ?
To help Slovene companies in the international markets and to work in the fashion business.
Describe yourself
I am very ambitious and passionate. I like to live my life to the fullest.
Personal Motto?
The sky is the limit.
Favourite food ?
My favourite food is Italian, Oriental and Japanese; however, I always like trying new tastes.
Favourite Music / Books ?
I like a variety of music from classical to techno, similiarly with books, my favourite author is D.H. Lawrence.
Do you have any pets ?
Yes, I have a cat.
What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?
The proudest moment of my life was graduating from university and my first runway show.
Special Talents ?
Oriental dancing.
Any other interesting facts ?
I have lived in New York, Athens and Cairo; I have just finished studying in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...