PERSONAL INFORMATION Name : Pushpika Sandamali MAHAMPITIYA ARACHILAGE DE SILVA

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Pushpika Sandamali MAHAMPITIYA ARACHILAGE DE SILVA
Age :  21
Height :  180
Languages :  Sinhala / Tamil & English
BIOGRAPHY
Pushpika enjoys listening to all kinds of music, playing sport and reading romantic novels. She adores animals and adopted a stray dog a few years ago. She is extremely close to her family and describes herself as honest and trustworthy.
INTERVIEW
Tell us a little something about your Country ?
Sri Lanka is known as the paradise in the sub-continent. After thirty years of communal war, today there is peace and the country is progressing.
Future ambitions ?
My ambition is to open a modelling school for students who wish to study modelling in Sri Lanka.
Describe yourself
I am an honest, trustworthy human being who wishes to make a change in society. I know I cannot change the world but if I could change a small group of people to do something productive it would make my day.
Personal Motto?
Live the day to the fullest in every way possible.
Favourite food ?
I love Sri Lankan food especially rice and curry.
Favourite Music / Books ?
I enjoy Sri Lankan classical music; it has always been my favourite. I love reading romantic novels.
Do you have any pets?
I am an animal lover and have adopted a stray dog. The stray dog population is on an increase in our country and someday I would like to set up a home for stray dogs.
What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?
The most memorable day was when I met Yasith, a 23 year old cancer patient. I am working on collecting a million rupees for his treatment. My small contribution to saving a life.
Special Talents ?
My special talent is singing.
Any other interesting facts ?
I am interested in social work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...